Why Did We Relocate?
– Space –
We just had outgrown our previous premises. We now have increased treatment rooms from one to three to accommodate our growing patient base.
– Parking –
The “New Clinic” has ample FREE parking for our patients as this was one of our only patient concerns voiced to us.
– Quality –
The relocation enabled the clinic to have an upgrade in appearance, layout and quality to match the direction in which it is heading.
With the clinic now becoming “multi-discipline” from September 2017 we needed to increase our capacity, and St James House delivered on that.
Allowing us to now offer
– Distance –
When deciding on a new location was key to us NOT to move too far or inconvenience our patients.
We are so glad that we have found St James House which is 2 minutes’ drive from our previous location and has better parking facilities and public transport links.
A short history of the clinic….
• 1984 Clinic established by Chiropractor Scott Middleton
• 2004 Triple award winning Chiropractor Lindsay Beardsworth joins the team 👍
• 2009 Clinic moved from Langworth Road to 23 Bolton Road
August • 2017 Clinic taken-over by long-term associate Lindsay Beardsworth
• Clinic Re-located to St James House
• Clinic Welcomes Chiropractor Patrick Langham to the team 🙌
• Clinic becomes “fully digital” enabling online bookings for the first time.
• Clinic expands from one treatment room to three.
September • 2017 Clinic develops into a “multi-
– Welcoming –
• 2018 Who Knows…..